Thursday, November 27, 2008

SGCC vs CGC

On nov, 22 2008, I’d manage friendly soccer game between SGCC and CGC. As a project manager for that game I’d manage that game very well. Everything is good & beautiful.

But, I’m failed to manage my team. U knows why? I’m forgotten to do the position of player. In that game I’m play in 2nd half as a defender midfielder centre and I play very well. Opponent failed to score more coz I do outside trap very well. But, midfielder totally fail. No teamwork. Maybe 1st game.. gagap sikit. In training everybody performed, but in real game? How can.. bro... ceh wahh.. cam Arsene Wenger lak...

Ermmm.. Ok next game I will do the position of player based on my experience from that game.

To all players, thank you. U plays very well.


Next game strategy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe kalah....hehehhe

Nama: Radin Sulaiman Kassim (RSK) said...

2nd game nanti kitorg menang besar tugu jer...

Anonymous said...

iyeke....leh caya ke.....hehehe....

Anonymous said...

re-match this wednesday... kitorang mesti menang 3-1.. betul rayden

Anonymous said...

leh caya ke....