Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Breakfast with Strawberry Pencake

What are you taken for breakfast today?

I have asked my friend with that question. Most of them breakfast with nasi lemak & roti canai. I ask my self why not try to another menu.

In my research today, I found that pancake have a nutrition good for body (Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 30%, calcium 4% & Iron 15%). As we know pancake serve with honey. Honey 100% better than sugar, and also good for health. So... why not you change too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nampak cam sedap jer....nk try la....
hehehe mn abg dpt resepi nie...cmtau2 jer org suka makn strawberry....:-p

Anonymous said...

radin nati kita mkn cupcake ek .....tgk ni teringin mkn cupcake....hehehehe

Nama: Radin Sulaiman Kassim (RSK) said...

presentation penting tau dalam masakan.. coz add value dlm masakan kite... bile dh cantik mesti nampak sedap... lagi menyelerakan.. ermmm.... sedap nyer....