Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day1 In Chinese New Year 2009

I Wake up early & solat subuh. Alone today. My mom...go to trengganu with my cousin, and... I don't have any plan today. I want to breakfast with roti canai & teh tarik at kedai mamak... but I'm quite bored to breakfast alone. So I join my bro & their family go to Rumah Terbuka Chinese New Year at Wisma MCA jalan Ampang.





To all my chinese friends... wish u...
Happy Chinese New Year!
Especially to... Monica, Guan Eng, Lian Huat & Mr. Tam..








Waiting for my turn to take food... but long que... then I just ate simple food like kacang, baulu & some Pau...

see Dewan San Choon...




My nephew from left Nurul Ain, Nur Afiqah, Me & Shashaand the last short..!

Shahsa with Datin Seri Rosmah... hopefully shasha will come big girl one day 2029!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...

Anonymous said...

ape la ngan pompuan ni pun ko nak begamba din..

Nama: Radin Sulaiman Kassim (RSK) said...

biar anak buah aku dpt bahan.. nt bley jd org terkenal.. ehhehe

Anonymous said...

eleh dah ketandusan pepimpin ke...ngan dia pun nk berganbar...bangga sangat ke.....Fikir2kan lah.....

Nama: Radin Sulaiman Kassim (RSK) said...

kite kene study cam ner.. die bley sampai ketahap tue... yg baik kite amik.. yg buruk jgn lah...

Anonymous said...

baik la sangat.......